ANDERSONS WHOLESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR WEBSITE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR USE BY BUSINESSES, SCHOOLS, PTAS, CHARITABLE ORGANISATIONS, PEOPLE RAISING FUNDS AND BULK BUYERS. WE ARE NOT RETAILERS AND DO NOT SUPPLY THE PUBLIC BUYING ITEMS FOR THEIR OWN USE.
All prices shown and quoted at any time are exclusive of VAT. Where applicable, VAT will be added to your final order and any delivery charge. Please see our FAQs page for information about order times and delivery costs and our OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS page for international delivery rates and VAT on international orders.
Your goods, if being delivered to a UK address, will usually arrive the next working day after the dispatch date – please allow 3-4 days for UK highland and island addresses. The time taken to deliver international orders can vary.
We will not be held responsible for any costs or losses caused by late delivery.
If a customer is not in or not available when delivery is attempted, or no-one is willing or able to sign for goods, delivery companies will not leave goods. They will leave a card where possible. This will have on it the customer's consignment note and local depot telephone number. Customers are asked to call and arrange redelivery. If the delivery company are not contacted goods may be returned to us.
- We pass on the charges we incur to customers for goods being returned to us. Therefore, if a refund is given, we deduct any costs we have incurred from the amount refunded. if a customer has had free delivery of items, we still have incurred charges to deliver this order. If all or some of the items on an order on which we have given free delivery are returned and a partial or full refund is given, we deduct from the refund amount, any charges incurred to us for the original delivery.
- If a customer wishes for the goods to be sent again, a further delivery charge will be levied by the delivery company. We pass this full charge on to the customer. If the customer wishes to have a refund instead of having goods redelivered, we reserve the right to deduct any costs incurred by us and/or the courier company for both delivery and administration costs.
- Any shortages or damaged items must be reported by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 working days of goods received. We reserve the right not to credit for damaged or missing items if we are not informed of them within 2 working days of goods received.
- If any product is found to be faulty, please email us within 30 days of receipt of the product. Outside of this time we are unable to exchange or refund the items. We may ask that any goods received and considered to be faulty are returned to us for inspection at the customers cost.
We do not accept ANY faulty items for return unless we have authorised their return by email, along with a return authorisation number. For any goods requested to be returned, we will send out a return request form. Once we have received this completed returns request form from the customer, we will reply by email, with details of the goods authorised to be returned if applicable, and a returns authorisation number. The goods must be returned with the form, showing the authorisation number. Please note we will only accept items for return which we have detailed in our authorisation email. On inspection, if returned goods are found to be at fault then the item will be replaced, repaired or refunded at our discretion. Returned goods must be securely boxed, packaged and returned with all the original packaging supplied. We cannot refund for goods damaged in the post.
As a trade to trade supplier we are not bound by the Distance Selling Regulations to accept any unwanted goods for returns. If you feel an item you have ordered is not to be as described or not suitable for the purpose for which it was bought, please call us to discuss it and then confirm your request by email to email@example.com. Confirmation that you wish to return an item must be made by email within 2 days of receipt of your goods.
We do not accept ANY unwanted or wrongly ordered items for return unless we have authorised their return by email, along with a return authorisation number. For any goods requested to be returned, we will send out a return request form. Once we have received this completed returns request form from the customer, we will reply by email, with details of the goods authorised to be returned - if applicable, and a returns authorisation number. The goods must be returned with the form, showing the authorisation number. Please note we will ONLY accept items for return which we have detailed in our authorisation email. A copy of this returns slip MUST accompany the goods and we cannot refund for any goods returned to us without authorisation. Goods must be securely packaged to prevent them being damaged in transit, we cannot refund items damaged in transit back to us. Goods returned without their original packaging, with items missing, or damaged packaging cannot be accepted for return and cannot be refunded for.
We do not accept ANY wrongly ordered or seasonal goods for return.
If we authorise the return of any goods other than goods which are faulty or were damaged in transit, we pass on the charges incurred by us for goods being returned to us. Therefore if a refund is given, we deduct any costs incurred, from the amount refunded. If some or all of the items are returned from an order on which we gave free delivery, we still have incurred charges to deliver this order. If all or some of the items from an order on which we gave free delivery are returned, and a aprtial or full refund is given, we deduct from the refund amount any charges incurred to us, for the original delivery.
- We do not credit postage or carriage charges paid on items returned to us, unless they are deemed by us to have been faulty or damaged when received by the person who ordered them.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time at our sole discretion without notice. Any changes to our Terms and Conditions will be posted here on our website.
Updated 18.10 17 - change to returns policy, see above.