Delivery before Christmas and festive trading hours
The very latest time by which to place an order in December for orders being delivered to a UK mainland, non highland address is Tuesday 21st December. Please call for last delivery dates before Christmas to the UK highlands, islands and Northern Ireland and export orders.
If you need an order urgently or need to order on Wednesday 22nd December for delivery on Thursday 23rd December, or on Thursday 23rd December for delivery on Christmas Eve, please call us on 01842 824505, as some delivery depots MAY still be able to fulfil urgent orders!
Please note we and our carriers do NOT guarantee any delivery dates at present, including the usual next working day service, as unforeseen delays including severe weather conditions, road traffic accidents, roadworks or customers not being available at delivery addresses may prevent delivery being made.
If you are not in when your delivery is attempted, you will need to contact the couriers to rearrange delivery, which may result in delays. Please therefore ensure someone is available all day at the specified address when arranging delivery.
By accepting your order prior to Christmas, we cannot be held responsible or liable for delivery not being made in time for your events or before Christmas Day, and cannot compensate for any loss incurred through this, or any inconvenience caused.
We ideally recommend ordering by midday on Thursday 16th December to allow extra delivery time for UK mainland addresses and allowing 7 days minimum lead time for UK highlands and islands addresses. Lead times for export orders vary, please contact us for information.
Christmas opening hours
- Thursday 16th December 9am - 5pm
- Friday 17th December 9am - 5pm
- Saturday 18th December CLOSED
- Sunday 19th December CLOSED
- Monday 20th December 9am - 4pm anything ordered after this date might not be delivered until the New Year
- Tuesday 21st December 9am - 4pm
- Wednesday 22nd December 9am - 4pm
- Thursday 23rd December 9am - 1pm
- Friday 24th December CLOSED
- Saturday 25th December CLOSED
- Sunday 26th December CLOSED
- Monday 27th December CLOSED
- Tuesday 28th December CLOSED
- Wednesday 29th December CLOSED
- Thursday 30th December CLOSED
- Friday 31st December CLOSED
- Saturday 1st January CLOSED
- Sunday 2nd January CLOSED
- Monday 3rd January CLOSED
- Tuesday 4th January Normal trading hours resume
Like many companies we want to give our valued staff a long festive break - they've worked incredibly hard during such a difficult year, and really need a restful break.
However if you need an urgent order whilst we are closed, please email email@example.com, and we will do our best to accommodate you - though please note all courier companies will be offering a very limited service over the festive period.
Thank you for your custom!
We all wish you a very Merry Christmas and a much better 2022!